Introducing the Streamer Sport, the power wheelchair that's going to take you places you've never been before! With a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs, this mid-size wonder is a powerhouse on wheels.
Rear-wheel drive axle and 10” rear tires make it smooth sailing no matter where you go. The height and width adjustable armrests, adjustable angle footplate and 19in. captains seat provide you with the ultimate comfort and customizability.
Worried about battery life? Fear not! The Streamer Sport boasts a whopping 10-mile battery range, so you can go as far as your heart desires. Plus, with its 2in. ground clearance, you can easily conquer any terrain with confidence.
So, whether you're cruising down the street or off-roading through the countryside, the Streamer Sport has got you covered. With its maneuverability and stylish design, this power wheelchair is the ultimate ride for those who want to go places in style and comfort. So, what are you waiting for? Get your Streamer Sport today and get ready to experience the ride of your life!
Why buy from Wheels & Chairs?
Price- Wheels & Chairs offers thelowestprice possible as allowed by our manufacturers. You won't be able to find any of our items for less than what we offer on the market.
Service- Our knowledgeable customer service team has the BEST response times in the industry. If you send a message to live chat and don't hear a response in5 minutes or less, you get a discount.
Free Shipping in the US - We ship to anywhere in the US for absolutely free (contiguous states only). It's on us.
Return Policy - We match the return policies of our manufacturers for all products giving you the best possible deal (usually free returns within 30 days plus a restocking free. See the full return policy in "Shipping | Warranty | Returns" tab above.
We offer free shipping on all products.
Estimated Delivery Time: 1-7 Business Days
Warranty & Returns
Wheels & Chairs matches the warranty of our distributer, Shoprider, for all Shoprider products.
Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. ("distributor") warrants its electric scooters and power chairs ("products") against certain defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, as defined below. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions under which the Distributor agrees to provide repair services.
1. This warranty is valid and enforceable on products purchased in the United States.
2. This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product from an authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the products.
3. This warranty is for the replacement or repair, at the option of Shoprider, of defective parts only. This warranty does not cover any labor charges including but not limited to, charges incurred for installation of replacement parts, shipping and/or transportation charges to and from an authorized Shoprider provider, or additional fees, (including expedited shipping), which may be charged to the provider.
4. All warranty replacement parts are under warranty from the date of purchase of the original product and not from the date of part replacement. If a certified refurbished part is not available, Shoprider may determine, at its own discretion, to have the part replaced with a new part. To present a claim under this limited warranty, customer shall deliver the product to an authorized Shoprider provider together with proof of purchase; i.e., sales receipt. This warranty does not cover pick-up, delivery or house calls.
5. The warranty covers the drive train ( including the transaxle, motor and brake) in the following way:
FrameElectronicsMotor/Trans Axle/BrakeBatteriesScooters/Power Chairs5 year warranty12 Months12 months6 months
6. This warranty is valid and enforceable only on products purchased in the United States.
7. This warranty is applicable only to the customer as an original purchaser of the product and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the scooter or power chair from customer.
8. No provider or other similar person has any authority to make any warranties or representations concerning Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. products, or to extend this warranty beyond the express terms contained within. Distributor assumes no responsibility for any warranties beyond the express terms contained in the warranty. Customer releases and holds distributor harmless from any claims stemming from any unauthorized representations.
9. This warranty shall be void if the Customer modifies the product in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than genuine Shoprider parts.
10. This warranty does not apply unless the Registration Card is signed, completed and returned within thirty days (30) from the date of purchase. Manufacturer reserves the right to dispose of the Registration Card once it is received.
11. Warranty exceptions:
A. Transaxle: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level the warranty will not apply.
B. Motor: If damage occurs to commutator of motor as a result of not replacing motor brushes after heavy wear to brushes. Motor brushes are wear items but will be warranted for one year.
C. Brake: Brake pads are a wear item and will be warranted for one year.
D. Maintenance: Annual maintenance schedule must be followed.
12. This warranty does not cover batteries or damage caused by battery leakage. Warranty is covered by the battery manufacturer. The battery charger is only covered for a period of one year from date of purchase of unit.
13. This warranty does not cover controllers. Warranty is covered by the controller manufacturer. Manufacturer can void the warranty due to user negligence or liquid damage.
14. This warranty does not cover plastic shrouding or covers, seat upholstery, arm pads or tires as these components are considered wear items.
15. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
16. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
17. Any implied warranty imposed by state consumer law is limited.
18. Customer represents and agrees that any claims which it may assert against Distributor shall be limited to those which may be asserted under the foregoing warranty.
19. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The Customer irrevocably consents that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in any way connected with this Guaranty shall be instituted or brought by the Creditor or its agents in the courts of Los Angeles County, California; and the Guarantor irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction and venue of that court in any legal action or proceeding.
20. Distributor makes no warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Distributor expressly disclaims all warranties.
21. Your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire, collective liability in contract, tort or otherwise, under this Agreement is the repair of the defective system or components in accordance with this Agreement. If Distributor is unable to make such repair, your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire liability will be the payment of actual damages not to exceed the charge paid by you. Under no circumstances will the Distributor be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This agreement gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of (i) incidental or consequential damages or (ii) implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply.
22. No provider of Distributor and no person other than an officer of Distributor may extend this warranty, nor may they modify it in any respect. No modification or extension is effective unless it is in writing and signed by the President or Vice-President of the Distributor.
Got questions? Read through our FAQ page listed in our Main Menu to see if it's answered there! If not, please contact us either through the chatbot found on the bottom right of the screen or via this form.
We bought this chair for our grandmother she is 99 and lives alone across the woods from us. She had it for three days and it stopped working we did not know but she accidentally locked the joy stick. Called and customer service got right on it and had our grandmother up and going in just a few minutes thanks very much guys! Definitely a great buy for us i highly recommend them!
Lawrence Albert L
Works great for 92 year old 6’ dad
Very comfortable, turns on a dime, very easy to use for my 92-year-old father, and I couldn’t be happier with it.
Easy to Steer and Maneuver
I really love this chair due to the fact that it is a rear-wheel drive, so it's easier to steer. the first chair I had... Read more
My wheel chair is great
The chair weight is 160 pounds.I weight 150 pounds. I had no problem with this chair.